Welcome to our Guides and information on France, which aims to be your your indispensable on-line resource to matters relating to French property ownership and a new life living in France, as well as including some travel information on places and regions of France.
As well as comprehensive guides on property related topics we provide information on some of the other key issues about which you will need to be informed, employment, tax system and healthcare.
With an increasing number of younger households seeking to find a new life in France we have provided guides on schools and education in France, as well as information on starting and running a small business in France.
For those who are just interested in the different regions and towns of France as well as the love of food and drink in France, then there is also a section for that as well.
The Guides are updated on a regular basis in the light of new information or changes in the law.
Information on the different regions of France
- Ideas for Outings in Normandy. There is Not only the Sea, there are also Rivers and Lakes!
- A Brief Travel and Tourist Guide to the Poitou-Charentes
CITIES, TOWNS, PLACES OF INTEREST
Information on the different Cities, towns and other interesting places of interest
- A Travel guide to Paris
- Nice, Capital of the Côte d’Azur
- Pays de la Loire : Discover Saulges
- Pays de la Loire: A Walk from St-Denis to Meslay-du-Maine
- The Best Attractions to See in France
- Vendée: Sables-d’Olonne – Our Tips for a Successful Stay
TRAVEL IN FRANCE
Information for those travelling to France
- Tips for Americans travelling in France
- Underappreciated Activities For People Living In France
- What to Do If Your a Non-Resident Injured in France
Information on property in France
- Why Move to France
- Buying a property in France
- Buying a Home as a Couple: What You Need to Know
- Buying Property in France: The Advantages and Disadvantages of Buying in SCI
- Donation / Succession: Points to Know Before Leaving your Property
LIVING IN FRANCE
Useful information on living in France
- Emergency Numbers in France and other Helpful Numbers
- A General Guide to Education in France
- France and Quality of Life
- Making Yourself at Home in France
- How Long Should You Keep Your Administrative Documents?
FOOD AND DRINK
Information on food and drink in France
- How Has Climate Change Affected Life in France?