Welcome to our Guides and information on France, which cover a wide variety of subjects on different aspects of life in France
Welcome to our Guides and information on France, which aims to be your indispensable on-line resource to matters relating to French property ownership and a new life living in France, as well as including some travel information on places and regions of France.
As well as comprehensive guides on property-related topics we provide information on some of the other key issues about which you will need to be informed, employment, tax system and healthcare.
With an increasing number of younger households seeking to find a new life in France, we have provided guides on schools and education in France, as well as information on starting and running a small business in France.
For those who are just interested in the different regions and towns of France as well as the love of food and drink in France, then there is also a section for that as well.
The Guides are updated on a regular basis in the light of new information or changes in the law.
Information on the different regions of France
- Ideas for Outings in Normandy. There is Not only the Sea, there are also Rivers and Lakes!
- A Brief Travel and Tourist Guide to the Poitou-Charentes
CITIES, TOWNS, PLACES OF INTEREST
Information on the different cities, towns and other interesting places of interest
- A Travel Guide to Paris
- Nice, Capital of the Côte d’Azur
- Pays de la Loire: Discover Saulges
- Pays de la Loire: A Walk from St-Denis to Meslay-du-Maine
- The Best Attractions to See in France
- Vendée: Sables-d’Olonne – Our Tips for a Successful Stay
TRAVEL IN FRANCE
Information for those travelling to France
- Pre-Travel Tips for a Successful Vacation
- The Patients Of Medical Tourism In France
- Tips for Americans travelling in France
- Underappreciated Activities For People Living In France
- What to Do If Your a Non-Resident Injured in France
This section provides useful information on the different aspects of buying and renovating your property in France
- 5 Ways to Buy a Cheaper Property in France
- Buying a property in France
- Buying a Home as a Couple: What You Need to Know
- Buying Property in France: The Advantages and Disadvantages of Buying in SCI
- Donation / Succession: Points to Know Before Leaving your Property
- Rainwater Recovery System: Your Obligations
- Tips for Renovating Property in France
- To Install a Greenhouse in the Garden: What is the Legislation in Force?
- Trends to Keep in Mind When Buying Property in France
- Why Move to France
LIVING IN FRANCE
Useful information for those who are currently living in France, whether it be full-time or part-time, or for those who are just researching more information on life in France.
- A General Guide to Education in France
- Emergency Numbers in France and other Helpful Numbers
- France and Quality of Life
- How Long Should You Keep Your Administrative Documents?
- Making Yourself at Home in France
- Tips for Starting an Online Business in France
- What To Do If You Are In A Car Accident in France
FOOD AND DRINK
Information on food and drink in France
- Wine: Beaujolais, The Story of a Tradition
- The 10 Most Popular French Recipes
- Tips for Breaking into the French Wine Industry
- A Beautiful Mind: Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities in France
- Building Better Hearts and Minds: The Benefits of a Multilingual World
- How Has Climate Change Affected Life in France?