Welcome to our Guides and information on France, which aims to be your your indispensable on-line resource to matters relating to French property ownership and a new life living in France, as well as including some travel information on places and regions of France.
As well as comprehensive guides on property related topics we provide information on some of the other key issues about which you will need to be informed, employment, tax system and healthcare.
With an increasing number of younger households seeking to find a new life in France we have provided guides on schools and education in France, as well as information on starting and running a small business in France.
For those who are just interested in the different regions and towns of France as well as the love of food and drink in France, then there is also a section for that as well.
The Guides are updated on a regular basis in the light of new information or changes in the law.
CITIES, TOWNS, PLACES OF INTEREST
- A Travel guide to Paris
- Nice, Capital of the Côte d’Azur
- Pays de la Loire : Discover Saulges
- Pays de la Loire: A Walk from St-Denis to Meslay-du-Maine
- Vendée: Sables-d’Olonne – Our Tips for a Successful Stay
TRAVEL IN FRANCE
- Why Move to France
- Buying a property in France
- Buying Property in France: The Advantages and Disadvantages of Buying in SCI