Throughout France, we are going to winter time tonight from the 28th to 29th October 2017, at 3am it will be 2am.
Every year, the same ritual arrives at the end of October since the oil crisis of 1973-1974. “Since 1998, the date of change of time has been harmonized within the European Union. In all the member countries, the changeover to the winter time takes place on the last Sunday of October and the changeover to summer time on the last Sunday of March, “recalls the website servicepublic.fr
This year, the transition to winter time arrives in the night of Saturday, 28th October to Sunday 29th October, 2017, at 3 o’clock in the morning it will be 2 am. The next shift will be Sunday 25th March, 2018 (at 2 am).
“The purpose of the time change is to best match the hours of operation with the hours of sunshine to limit the use of artificial lighting. ”
For many, especially the youngest and oldest, these changes of hours are feared. It may take a few days to get back to new habits.
The 10 commandments for a perfect night:
- Go to bed at 10.34 pm
- Make sure the temperature of the room is 18,3 ° C
- Eat healthy and slightly before bedtime
- Prefer a room / bedroom painted white and sleep in the dark
- Avoid the mobile phone and other screens at least 31 minutes before sleeping
- Wear pajamas
- Read a few pages of a book, a real one (not an e-reader)
- Sleep on the right side of the bed