Salon de l’Immobilier will be held at the Parc des Expositions in Toulouse, at the same time as the salon de l’habitat
Two shows in one this weekend at the Parc des Expositions in Toulouse. From Friday 27th September to Sunday 29th September 2019, the Salon de l’Immobilier exhibition will bring together professionals from the property sector in the different fields of promoters, estate agents notaries and other funding bodies.
123 new programs presented
In all, 90 exhibitors will be present to answer your questions in a growing market in Toulouse in recent months, while will be presented no less than 123 new programs during the show in Toulouse!
Indeed, for an old apartment, prices rose by 2.8% in one year, against 4.2% for old houses . In Toulouse, count 4800 euros / m 2 in the most expensive district, in Saint-Etienne, and 1600 euros / m 2 for a property located in the Grand Mirail.
The conference agenda
Do you want personalized advice? Notaries, lawyers, builders and architects offer consultations throughout the three days of the show. No need to register in advance it will be necessary to introduce you to the reception of the animation.
Many free conferences have been set up on topics related to real estate. Here is the agenda of these conferences:
Friday, September 27th:
- 2:30 pm : “Buy your new home in 2019: what help? “
- 3:30 pm : “Pass on your real estate heritage to your loved ones”
- 16:30: “Owners, buyers, investors: what tax developments in 2020? “
- 17h30: Where to invest in Toulouse and the metropolis
Saturday, September 28th:
- 10:30 am: Clarification on the ELAN law
- 11.30: “Borrowing in 2019: how to get the best credit? “
- 2.30pm: The ELAN law and the new housing
- 15:30: “Building a wealth and paying less taxes: Pinel and Denormandie devices”
- 16:30: “Financial investments: how to choose? “
- 5:30 pm: “How to diversify your investments in 2019? “
Sunday, September 29th:
- 10:30 am: “Buy for the first time in new or old: what help? “
- 11:30: “How to secure the construction and financing of his house? “
- 2.30 pm: “Successful renovation in old real estate”
- 3:15 pm: “Successful investment in tax exemption: the Pinel in 30 ‘chrono”
- 3:45 pm: “How to invest in real estate with 20,000 euros? “
- 4:45 pm: “Invest in the old by boosting its performance”
Finally, demonstrations will be conducted on the “Connected Home” space , which will deal with the theme of “smart home”.
Real Estate Exhibition Toulouse-Occitanie, from 27th to 29th September 2019 at the Parc des Expositions in Toulouse, hall 5.
Opening hours: Friday 27th from 10am to 9pm, Saturday 28th from 10am to 7pm and Sunday 29th from 10am to 7pm.
Free entry . Info and name of the exhibitors on salons-immobilier.com/toulouse
And at the Salon de l’Habitat?
For the 2019 edition, entry to the Salon de l’Habitat gives access to the Salon de l’Immobilier. Many exhibitors will be there to advise you on your renovation, expansion and decoration projects.
The show is divided into several worlds: home improvement; heating, renewable energy, wood and eco-construction; kitchens and baths, fireplaces and stoves; garden, swimming pools and landscaping; furnishing and interior decoration.
A little on the model of personalized appointments with real estate professionals, the Project Lab will allow you to discuss your project with interior designers, landscapers … and even advisers in Feng-shui! It’s free and by appointment. And to relax, reflexology sessions will be offered in the “Feel Good” area.
Salon de l’Habitat, from Thursday 26th to Sunday 29th September 2019 at the Parc des Expositions in Toulouse.
Opening hours: Thursday 26 until 19h; Friday 27th from 10am to 10pm (night with musical entertainment and restoration); Saturday 28th from 10am to 7pm; Sunday 29th from 9am to 6pm
You can download your free invitation on salon-habitat-toulouse.com