The season of boot sales, brocantes and other fairs resumes slowly. The appointments not to be missed in and around Toulouse this Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th May 2019.
The bargain hunters will have many opportunities to do good business this weekend. Here are dates not to be missed in Toulouse and around , Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th May 2019 of the various vide greniers (boot sales), brocantes and other fairs:
Saturday 11th May, 2019
- In Toulouse , Sait-Aubin vide grenier, Place Saint-Aubin from 6am to 1pm, with professional exhibitors
- In Muret , spring-summer clothing market, in the Satgé room, from 9 am to 6 pm
- In Frouzins , braderie of Secours populaire, palce of the town hall, from 9am to 5pm
- In Bouloc , empty-dressing children to the hall, from 9am to 5pm
- In Auterive , adult clothing, children and childcare, room Austrugue.
Sunday 12th May, 2019
- In Toulouse , Vide Grenier at the MJC de Croix-Daurade, 141 chemin de Nicol, 9am to 5pm
- In Toulouse , empty-your-room teenagers, Limayrac room from 10am to 5pm.
- In Toulouse , Vide grenier of the Calendreta garoneta, quai de Tounis, from 9am to 6pm.
- In Tournefeuille , Vide Grenier of the scouts and guides, at the gymnasium of the Château, from 9am to 5pm
- In Tournefeuille , bursary for bicycles, Place de la Mairie, from 9am to 2pm.
- In Verfeil , Vide grenier from 7am to 6pm, in the car park of the hall of the Ramel
- In Roques , Vide Grenier of the friendly peach treetre Roques, from 8am to 6pm.
- In Baziège , Vide Grenierof the spring fair, from 9am to 6pm, in the village and under the hall
- In Montbrun-Lauragais , flower market as part of the festival of flowers
- In Dremil-Lafage , Vide Grenier at the festival committee, in the center of the village from 9am to 6pm
- In Esccalquens , Vide Grenier with flower market in the center of the village, from 9am to 6pm.
- In Saleich , Vide Grenier for students from 9am to 4pm
- In Venerque , seamstresses’ chips, in the village hall, from 10am to 6pm
- In Saissac , Vide Grenier of the Apajh, from 7am to 6pm, in the cultural center