home Entertainment, Television Kevin Spacey to be Charged with Sexual Assault near Boston

Kevin Spacey to be Charged with Sexual Assault near Boston

UNITED STATES: The victim was then 18 years old …

Kevin Spacey will be charged with sexual assault on a teenager in July 2016 near Boston, said Monday the Boston Globe , citing the prosecutor of Nantucket Island where the alleged assault would have taken place. Police on Nantucket Island had been investigating this alleged assault since November 2017. The teenager’s mother, journalist Heather Unruh, revealed that she had lodged a complaint against the star of the series House Of Cards  and American Beauty  at a press conference.

According to the Boston Globe , quoting local prosecutor Michael O’Keefe, the 59-year-old actor, who has been accused by several men of sexual assault since the beginning of the #MeToo movement and banned from Hollywood , will be formally charged on January 7, after a criminal complaint against him was validated last Thursday by a local judge. Contacted, the Nantucket Attorney’s Office did not immediately confirm this information.

A current leak

At her November 2017 conference, the mother reported that Kevin Spacey first had his son drink at an 18-year-old restaurant before “throwing his hand into his pants and catching his genitals.” “. The attack only stopped when the actor had gone to the bathroom, Heather Unruh had said. A woman came to the boy’s rescue, visibly upset, and told him to run away, which he did, according to the mother.



She explained that her son had not complained at the time, “mostly out of embarrassment and fear”. Only when other complaints against the actor emerged, in the wake of accusations against film producer Harvey Weinstein, he decided to speak.

Various complaints in the United Kingdom and the United States

The British media reported another investigation following a sexual assault complaint against Kevin Spacey in London, where the actor directed 11 years at the Old Vic Theater. But to date no formal charges have been reported. The Los Angeles police also reported investigating another August complaint against the actor, after closing another case whose facts, dating back to 1992, were time-barred. The actor is also the subject of complaints for sexual assault in the civil.

Leave a Reply