Looking for something to keep your kids occupied and entertained, this summer of 2018? We give you some ideas in Pays de Châteaubriant (Loire-Atlantique) …
Here are some ideas for family outings (or not) in the Pays de Châteaubriant (Loire-Atlantique) , from the 17th August to the 25th August, 2018 …
Outings at the pool
- AquaChoisel, Châteaubriant . Open Monday to Wednesday and Thursday from 10:30 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 19:00; Tuesdays and Fridays from noon to 9:30 pm Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 am to noon and from 2 pm to 6 pm Contact: 02 40 07 73 78, www.aquachoisel.fr.
- Aquatic area, Derval . Open Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to 7 pm; Tuesday from 10 am to 10 pm; Friday from 10 am to 9 pm Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 12.30 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm
- Pools of Chesnaie, Nozay . “Move your summer” every Wednesday from 2:30 pm to 5 pm Giant inflatable structure on the outdoor pool. Free animation, excluding usual entrance fees to the pool. Swimming with music scheduled for Friday 17th August , from 7 pm to 9 pm, with the association Zik’Hope. Rap and songs on the program. Info from the Bassins de la Chesnaie: 02 40 87 84 60.
Jams, Saint-Vincent-des-Landes . Tuesday 21st August from 10 am to 2 pm, municipal hall.
The association Les Potes des 7 Lieux brings you together to create, cook and meet around the making of jams for the Fête de la Jam on Saturday 29th September. Do not hesitate to bring your pots, fruits and vegetables if you wish, as well as your picnic to extend the morning together.
- Sung walk, Martigné-Ferchaud . Along the pond Martigné-Ferchaud, it is proposed to walk to the sound of the accordion, violin and songs. Break times will allow you to listen to traditional tales. With François Dousset, Matlao Guitton, David Guichard. At 7 pm, participatory barbecue. Saturday 18th August at 5.30pm, pond of the Forge. Free. Contact: www.lesautochtones.asso35.fr.
- Pirudel ride, Vay . Tuesday 21st August from 10 am to 12.30 pm. Blue stone, nascent creek Pirudel, old railway, dirt roads, roads, villages … a walk of 4 km between Nozay, Vay and La Grigonnais. Everyone, very easy level, with some more difficult points for strollers and people with reduced mobility. Departure of the Caduchère. Free but on registration at the tourist office: 02 40 79 31 64 or [email protected]
- Storytelling in Vay on Thursday 23rd August, from 10 am to 11 am Discover the local historical heritage. Departure from the parking of the Plessé road. Without registration. Free. Information: tourist office: 02 40 79 31 64 or [email protected]
- Clowneries, Châteaubriant . Thursday, August 23 from 5 pm to 6 pm, forecourt of the City Hall. The former clown of the Circus School of Toulouse makes the stage. In a single stroke, Ambroise Band changes his role as he handles the cards. Alternately guitarist, magician, clown or doves trainer. Through burlesque, he juggles between his different statuses, bouncing ironic on turns that do not take or making a magic show magical.
- Fire and juggling, Châteaubriant. Thursday August 30 from 5 pm to 6 pm, church square. Alongside a fire-eater, discover the Little History of Juggling where balls, bowling, devil’s stick, diabolo and bolas make you travel across different continents … The juggler will tell you while performing his art with humor and dexterity , the history and origin of its various instruments.
Châteaubriant, Garden of the ramparts. Tuesday 21st August from 8 pm to 9 pm, rue Basse.
At the same time singers, musicians, actors and jugglers, the medieval show troupe Marotte and the musards will introduce you to tales and fables, fire juggling and singing to the sound of ancient instruments. Humor and friendliness will be at the rendezvous!
Games, outdoor activities
Arrow storm evening at Nozay on Friday 24th August from 7 pm to 10 pm For all. Free, without registration.
- Creation of animals, Yeah . Saturday 18th August from 3 pm to 4.30 pm, using paper, paint, Playmai … come create your favorite animal from an album of children’s literature. Free animation
- Tales, Derval. The animals that live in the water, Saturday 25th August from 10.30am to 11pm. The children discover stories of small fish, frogs, turtles, sea lions, crocodiles … that make splash and splash!
- Illustration workshop in Jans . Illustration workshop “in the style of Zaü” on Wednesday 29th August from 3 pm to 4.30 pm Zaü uses the technique of ink for his illustrations. Dip the brush, outline and dilute the ink to represent your favorite animals.