Presidential: Macron and Mélenchon up, Fillon collapses

General News
In the latest presidential poll, Macron and melenchon are gaining support

According to Odoxa political barometer for the Regional Press L’Express and France Inter, March is going well for Jean-Luc Mélenchon and Emmanuel Macron, whose support is rising. However, François Fillon, is plummeting. As for François Hollande, 8 out of 10 French feel always that he is a bad president.

With the presidential election approaching, the political barometer Odoxa for Regional Press L’Express and France Inter provides significant guidance on how the campaign each candidate is perceived. It also indicates the state of opinion with the approach of the election.

A still unpopular Executive

About two months from the end of his five years, the popularity of François Hollande still does not take off. To the question “Would you say that François Hollande is a good President of the Republic? “ The answer is no, at 79%.

Prime Minister Bernard Cazeneuve is doing better, 42% favorably judging his action.

The presidential interested!

To the question “You personally are interested in to the 2017 presidential election? , 46% answered ” Yes very much “ and 37% ” Yes, a little “ , making a total interest to 83% .It 10% more than in 2012.

Macron and Mélenchon up

Topping the list of membership, Emmanuel Macron and Jean-Luc Mélenchon fly, by 8% and 7% respectively, occupying the first two places in this ranking. Alain Juppé, Benoît Hamon (down slightly) and François Bayrou follow.

The rejection of François Fillon

In the ranking politicians arousing most rejection reaction, François Fillon goes from 10th to first place. He beat Marion Maréchal – Le Pen and Marine Le Pen, Bruno Le Roux and Christiane Taubira.

Who makes the best campaign?

Regardless of their political preferences, 39% of respondents believe that Emmanuel Macron is the best campaign, ahead of Jean-Luc Mélenchon (24%) and Marine Le Pen (20%).

François Fillon is credited with 8% and 7% Benoît Hamon.

Who would be the best president?

For 33% of respondents, would be Emmanuel Macron (37% of supporters left 22% of supporters of right, 4% of FN).

Le Pen, based on the solid basis of its members (88% behind it), next with 21%. Following François Fillon (17%), Mélenchon (16%) and Benoît Hamon (10%).

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *