A New day of strike action at the SNCF by the railwaymen, this Sunday 3rd June, 2018. Rail traffic will be (still) disturbed in Normandy. Here are the forecasts.
Users of the SNCF are getting used to it. Since the 3rd April, 2018, several railway unions have been conducting a strike against changes to their working conditions until the 28th June, 2018.
A new day of railway workers’ strike is announced this Sunday 3rd June, 2018. Rail traffic will be disrupted in Normandy on the entire network, announces the SNCF.
Three Intercity trains out of seven
Once again, we will have to take his pain and patience and organize well this Sunday.
TER: Four circulations out of five
- Rouen-Amiens; one in five trains
- Evreux-Lisieux-Caen-Cherbourg: three trains out of 10
- Caen-Saint-Lô-Coutances-Granville: one in five bus traffic
- Caen-Rennes: two out of three bus journeys
- Paris-Dreux-Argentan-Granville: two coaches
- Le Mans-Alençon-Argentan-Caen: a train and a coach
Intercités: Three trains out of seven
- Paris-Rouen-Le Havre: two trains out of five
- Paris-Caen-Cherbourg: one train out of two
- Paris-Granville: a train on two
- Caen-Le Mans-Tours: no traffic
TGV: No traffic (Le Havre-Marseille)