From March 14th to the 31st March, independent fashion boutiques in the Val-d’Oise participating in Operation Dressing du Cœur will collect clothing from their clients.
The large collection of clothing from boutiques independent fashion in favour of the poor returns in 2018!
The Dressing of the Heart , what is it? From March 14th to 31st, the independent fashion boutiques participating in the operation collect the clothes that their customers no longer wish to wear and redistribute them to Emmaus France . All the clothes of day or night, clean and in a good state, for women, men and children can be given during the Dressing of the Heart.
This is the perfect opportunity to make a big spring cleaning in its cupboards, while participating in an eco-responsible action and solidarity! Each participating shop will hand over the garments collected to the Emmaüs branch nearest to her home.
Participating shops in Val-d’Oise
– Ligne’s – L’Ecrin, 11, rue du General-de-Gaulle in Enghien-les-Bains
– Star Lingerie Ligne’s 41, rue du General-de-Gaulle in Enghien-les-Bains
– Sweet pepper 10, rue Carnot in Montmorency
– Difference 1, Place du Petit-Martroy in Pontoise
– Expressions 5, rue de l’Hotel-de-Ville in Pontoise
– Les Dessous de Marie 29, Place du Grand-Martroy in Pontoise
– Miss So 43, rue de l ‘ Hotel-de-Ville in Pontoise
– Ligne’s Lingerie, Carrefour shopping center, 3, rue de la Horionne in Sannois
– Ligne’s, Auchan shopping center, 28, avenue de Paris in Soisy-sous-Montmorency
– Ligne’s 201, rue de Paris in Taverny .