Friday 12th January at 11.30am, a vehicle caught fire in the parking lot of the Hyper U in Abbeville.
Friday 12th January at 11.30am a vehicle caught fire on the car of the Hyper U in Abbeville. The cause of this disaster is of accidental origin .
A fire started under the hood of a car parked under the awning of the Hyper U car Friday around 1.30am. A volunteer firefighter present on site used a security extinguisher on hand to turn the fire, which avoided a spread to other cars.
The firefighters Abbeville also intervened on the spot.
No injuries reported.