Fire near Rouen: A Burning Workshop, a Man Burned to the Hands and Face

A man was burned to the hands and face in the fire of a workshop adjoining a pavilion on Saturday 12th January, 2019, in Franqueville-Saint-Pierre, near Rouen. A fire broke out in Franqueville-Saint-Pierre, in the metropolis of Rouen (Seine-Maritime) , on Saturday 12th January, 2019. A man was seriously injured in the incident. Burned to the hands and face According to the …

Fire in an Apartment in Dieppe: A Man Seriously Intoxicated by Fumes

A fire broke out on Saturday 12th January, 2019, in an apartment in Dieppe (Seine-Maritime). Four people were intoxicated by the fumes, one more seriously. Thirty firefighters were mobilized on Saturday 12th January, 2019, to circumscribe a fire in an apartment in Dieppe (Seine-Maritime) . Four people were intoxicated by the fumes, one more seriously. According to the Departmental Operational Center for Fire and Rescue, …

A Disused Supermarket Ravaged by a Violent Fire near Rouen

On the night of Thursday 3rd to Friday 4th January, 2019, a major fire ravaged the former supermarket Intermarché, Petit-Quevilly (Seine-Maritime). There was no injury. The fire broke out at the end of the evening, Thursday 3rd January, 2019 in Petit-Quevilly near Rouen (Seine-Maritime) . It lasted part of the night, requiring the intervention of many firefighters on the …

Blain: Two Homeless Die in a Fire

Two homeless men died in a fire in Blain (Loire-Atlantique) probably of accidental origin, in the night of Wednesday 2nd to Thursday 3rd January, 2019. Two men who were homeless (homeless) are dead in Blain (Loire-Atlantique) on the night of Wednesday 2 to Thursday, January 3, 2019. They died in a fire that broke out in a hut, where they s were installed. …

Tarn-et-Garonne: A Fire Totally Destroys the Hotel of a Small Commune

Sunday 23rd December, a fire completely destroyed a hotel in the town of Laguépie (Tarn-et-Garonne). The fire started at the end of the afternoon, without any injuries Sunday, December 23, 2018 , late afternoon, a hotel located in the town of Laguépie (Tarn-et-Garonne), located between Albi and Villefranche-de-Rouergue, caught fire. It was totally destroyed by the flames. Undetermined causes Contacted …

Dieppe: Electricity Meter Caught Fire in Rue d’Écosse

The firefighters intervened this morning at rue d’Écosse in Dieppe after an electric meter caught fire. Fun awakening for the inhabitants of 50, rue d’Écosse in Dieppe (Seine-Maritime) this morning. At 08.40am, firefighters are called for an electric meter fire. The inhabitants had time to get out before the firefighters arrived  The fire was quickly dealt with by the firefighters. No …

Lot-et-Garonne: A House and a Garage Completely Destroyed by a Fire in Réaup-Lisse

Thursday at the end of the day, a house was destroyed by the flames in the town of Réaup-Lisse (Lot-et-Garonne). Significant firefighting resources were deployed on the scene. A house and its adjoining garage were ravaged by a fire late Thursday afternoon in the town of Réaup-Lisse (Lot-et-Garonne) . Important means The alert was quickly given shortly before 19h. Major firefighters from the …

Brittany: A Fire Ravages a Butchers in Erquy

The fire took in the butcher’s shop in Erquy (Brittany) on Thursday 19th July, 2018 at 8.30 pm. Nearly 25 firefighters were mobilized. The fire broke out around 20 pm 30. The fire left the laboratory of butchery , located Foch Street in the center of Erquy (Brittany). The artisan’s butcher shop, an enclosed space of 20 m², was touched. In total, nearly 25 firefighters went on …