Coming up shortly, on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st December, The centre of Chateaubriant is being transformed into a festive fun packed weekend, with activities to suit all ages.
The Programme for the weekend is as follows :
– 10h – 18h : Christmas Market in the Centre of the Town.
– 14h – 18h : Free rides on the Pony and Carraige at Place Saint-Nicolas
– 14h : Story Time at the Médiathèque, with the ‘La première roue du carosse’ being read.
– 15h : The Arrival of Father Christmas at Place Ernest Bréant
– 15h15 : Distribution of balloons for the Children at the Salle Ernest Bréant
– 15h30 : Releasing of the Balloons by the children in front of the Mairie
– 15h30 : Concert by the Chorale of Châteaubriant and the Marches de Bretagne with the Brass ensemble from Pouancé, performed at the Church Saint Nicolas in the centre of town.
– 15h30 – 17h : Sale of tree baubles and stars by the CMJ (Counseil Municipal des Jeunes) at rue de Couéré
– 15h – 18h30 : Various performances by street entertainers, Juglers, Acrobats, Comediens, Musiciens and Dancers.
– 16h : Christmas Show ‘Chez Mancini’ at the Théâtre de Verre, (Tickets available in advance from the Box Office).