You have a few days left to enjoy the temporary exhibitions of the museum La Piscine de Roubaix (Nord). You will be reminded of the one that is visible until Sunday, January 20th.
These are already the last days of opening temporary exhibitions visible at the Museum Pool Roubaix (North) , since its reopening in October 2018 . Sunday 20th January, 2018 are closed the five exhibitions in question. Those who will go to the museum this weekend will discover:
- “The work in the world”, Hervé di Rosa;
- “The man with the sheep”, Pablo Picasso;
- “Alberto Giacometti, portrait of a hero”, tribute to Henri Rol-Tanguy;
- “The ghost paintings of Bailleul”;
- “Nage book for the Belgian ceramists of the WCC-BF of Mons”