New day of strike action of railwaymen on Wednesday 27th June. Traffic will be disrupted at SNCF across Brittany. Traffic forecasts
We arrive at the end of the 36 days of strikes planned by the railway workers at the SNCF . Even though the CGT announced on the 15th June that the strike would “continue” in July .
In the meantime, new disturbances are expected on Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th June.
SNCF anticipates a disturbed Wednesday , with outstanding:
- 2 Transilien on 3.
- 3 out of 5 TERs.
- 4 TGVs out of 5.
- 3 Intercités out of 5.
Three TER out of four in Brittany
On the Atlantic axis, little disruption, with 9 TGV out of 10. As for regional traffic, it will be disrupted in Brittany , with three out of four TER.
The SNCF indicates that 65% of journeys will be by train and 10% by coach. In details :
- Rennes-Redon-Quimper: three out of five TERs.
- Rennes-Saint-Brieuc-Brest: three TER out of four.
- Rennes-Montreuil-on-Ille-Saint-Malo: nine out of ten TER.
- Rennes-Vitré-Laval: almost normal.
- Rennes-Châteaubriant: no disturbance.
- Morlaix-Roscoff: insured by bus, with 1 car on 2.
- Dol-Dinan-Saint-Brieuc: insured by coach, with 19 cars out of 20.
- Quimper-Brest: three TER out of five.
- Rennes-Nantes: a TER on two.
- Guingamp-Carhaix: insured by 3 buses and 6 trains.
- Guingamp-Paimpol: insured by 1 bus and 10 trains.
- Saint-Brieuc-Lannion: insured by coach, with 10 cars out of 23.
All times are available on TER Bretagne website .