The company O2 is having difficulty recruiting. So on Thursday 23rd November, they have organised job dating sessions in several northern cities for permanent positions …
The company home services O2 plans to recruit more than 1,200 people in CDI by the end of the year 2017. But it is struggling to recruit, especially in the North .
The main vacancies are for child care. But the company also seeks household assistants, carers, gardeners and management positions in branches or headquarters.
O2 and organizes a job dating Thursday 23rd November, 2017, from 10 am to 12 midday and from 2pm to 5pm in several northern cities with 120 total positions to the key.
The locations of job dating:
- Béthune : 630, rue Anatole France à Bruay-la-Buissière
- Côte d’Opale : 10 postes. 156, route de Paris à Saint-Martin-Boulogne
- Douai : 5 postes. 147, boulevard Faidherbe à Douai
- Lille : 70 postes. 96, rue de Paris à Lille.
- Roubaix : 25 postes. 44, avenue de la Marne à Wasquehal
- Villeneuve d’Ascq : 10 postes. 8, rue Denis Papin à Villeneuve-d’Ascq.
For more information, visit the web site : o2recrute.fr