Brittany: A House Destroyed by Fire in Caudan

Local News
The house Caudan was completely destroyed by fire. Originally, the dryer that caught fire in the garage.

One house was completely destroyed by fire Monday noon to Caudan. Originally, the dryer that caught fire in the garage. There are no victims.

A house in a subdivision near the town of Caudan was ravaged by fire on Monday to 12.30pm. The fire started in the dryer, stored at the back of the garage, and has quickly spread to the whole house and roof.

A couple and three children

The couple and their children could quickly flee outside. They were not injured.

Firefighters Hennebont intervened with the scale. Firefighters Lorient have stepped in.

Rehousing




The family had to be relocated with relatives.

Brittany: A House Destroyed by Fire in Caudan 1

(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of