Monday 22nd April, 2019 is Easter Monday. As usual for a holiday, here is a list of the openings and closings of shops and services in Toulouse.
Monday 22nd April, 2019 is Easter Monday . A holiday that means businesses and closed administrations. Do you have urgent shopping to do? Want to go shopping?
We help you determine the openings and closings of shops and services, in Toulouse.
Services of the prefecture and town hall
The Prefecture of Haute-Garonne will be exceptionally closed. On the municipal services side, there will be a vital statistics service , but only for death declarations , from 8:30 am to 5 pm (1, rue de l’Abbé Jules Lemire). The Capitol as well as all the town halls and houses of citizenship are closed Monday 22nd April.
On Monda 22nd April, garbage collection from the very center of the town is normally served from 7 pm. For restaurants in the hyper-center, the collection is provided in the morning from 5 am.
All Toulouse’s waste disposal centres are closed on Monday 22nd April, except the Blagnac’s waste disposal center, open from 9am to 1pm.
Leisure and sports
Some pools and tennis courts will be open:
- Pools: Pech David from 8.30am to 3pm, Alex Jany from 12 midday to 7pm, Jean Boiteux from 8.30am to 3pm, Papus from 12 midday to 7pm.
- Tennis: Twin Bridges from 2pm – 8pm, Sesquières from 10am to 4pm
The skating rink Alex Jany is closed from Saturday 20 to Monday 22 April 2019. The Grand M and José Cabanis media libraries are also closed on Sunday 21 and Monday 22 April.
- The Leclerc shopping center in Blagnac will be open from 10am to 7pm.
- The Leclerc shopping center in Saint-Orens will be open from 10am to 7pm.
- The Leclerc mall in Rouffiac-Tolosan and Roques will be exceptionally closed.
- The Gramont shopping center will be open from 9am to 8pm.
- Carrefour Purpan and Labège 2 shopping centers will be open from 9 am to 8 pm for the hypermarket and from 10 am to 7 pm for the shops.
- Crossroads Mall Portet will be open from 10am to 7pm
- The shops of Fenouillet Gallery spaces will be open from 10am to 7pm, the hypermarket him from 8:30 to 9pm.
- The Géant Casino supermarket in Basso-Cambo will be open from 9am to 7pm.
- Several neighborhood Casino supermarkets will be open in Toulouse, such as the Minimes (9am-7pm), Avenue Honore Serres (8am-1pm), Toulouse Demoiselles (8am – 8.30pm), Bonnefoy (8.30am).
- The Espace Saint Georges and its Casino will be closed.
- The Nailloux Outlet Village will be open from 10am – 7pm.
- The Compans-Caffarelli shopping center will be open at regular times.
The Truffaut garden centers of Colomiers (10h-19h30), Balma (10h-12h30 and 14h-19h) and Toulouse center (10h30-18h30) will be open.
The Jardiland signs from Portet-sur-Garonne (9.30 am-7 pm), the Union (10 am- 12.30 pm, 2.30 pm-7 pm) and Toulouse Montaudran (9.30 am- 12.30 pm, 2.00 pm-6.30 pm) will also welcome customers.
The Blagnac Botanic (10 am-7 pm) will be open, as will the Labège (10 am-12.30 pm, 2.30 pm-7 pm).
DIY and decoration signs
Want to tinker? Go to the Leroy-Merlin stores in Balma (9am- 7pm), Colomiers (9am – 7pm) and Roques-sur-Garonne (9am- 7pm).
Ditto for the Bricomarché sign of Cornebarrieu (9.15 am-12.15 pm , 2.15 pm-7 pm ), Ramonville-Saint-Agne (9 am-12.15 pm , 2.00 pm-7 pm), Compans-Cafarelli (9 am-8 pm), Launaguet (9 am-12 pm ; 19h) will also be open. The BricoCash Cugnaux is also open (7am – 7pm).
Castorama of L’Union (9am-7pm), Saint-Orens (9am – 7pm), Blagnac (9am-7pm and Portet-sur-Garonne (9am-7pm) will open their doors.
As for decoration, Alinéa stores in Blagnac (9.30am-8pm) and Saint-Orens (10am-7pm) will be open from 10am to 8pm . Ikéa in Roques will also be open, from 10am to 8pm.
Major cultural and textile brands
The Cultura Balma store will be open from 9am to 8pm, just like those in Portet-sur-Garonne and Labège .
Fnac Toulouse Wilson, Jeanne D’Arc, and Labège (10am – 7pm) will be exceptionally open, while Galeries Lafayette will be closed.