The strike movement of railway unions against the reform of the SNCF continues on Monday 28th May, 2018. Three out of five TER and one Intercity out of two are forecast. Details.
The bumpy strike decided by the railway unions continues to try to bend the government with its reform of the SNCF . Monday, May 28, 2018, the circulation of trains in Normandy will be ” disturbed ” (level 3 out of 4), indicates the management in a release.
One Intercity in two
Traffic will therefore be disrupted on the Normandy network with three out of five TERs, one Intercity out of two and no TGV.
In June, the strike days already scheduled are: Saturday 2nd, Sunday 3rd, Thursday 7th, Friday 8th, Tuesday 12th, Wednesday 13th, Sunday 17th, Monday 18th, Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd, Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th.
The movement of Intercity :
• Paris-Rouen-Le Havre: one train out of two.
• Paris-Caen-Cherbourg: one train out of two.
• Paris-Granville: two trains out of five.
• Caen-Le Mans-Tours: no traffic
Three TERs out of five
TER traffic conditions :
• Paris-Rouen: one train out of two.
• Paris-Caen: one train out of two.
• Rouen-Amiens: six circulations out of seven.
• Rouen-Dieppe: three trains out of four.
• Le Havre-Rolleville: two trains out of five.
• Fécamp-Le Havre: three circulations out of five.
• Rouen-Le Havre: four trains out of five.
• Elbeuf-Yvetot: two trains out of five.
• Évreux-Lisieux-Caen-Cherbourg: two out of five trains.
• Lisieux-Trouville / Deauville-Dives: Cabourg: nine trains out of ten.
• Caen-Saint-Lô-Coutances-Granville: one train out of two.
• Caen-Rennes: two trains out of five.
• Paris-Dreux-Argentan-Granville: five trains + one coach.
• Rouen / Caen: seven out of ten traffic.
• Le Mans / Alençon / Argentan / Caen: two trains and 13 coaches.