They are much less numerous than for the 14th July but a few fireworks are planned on Tuesday 15th August. Here at Life in France, we tell you where to see them. Feel free to add to the list in the comments!
THIS MONDAY EVENING
- AUNAC. Village festival with merrymaking, children’s games and fireworks followed by a free ball.
- BORS-DE-MONTMOREAU. Frairie with antiques, laser shooting range, cycling race at 2.30pm, animation with banda The Roundel and fireworks in the evening. Information: 06 64 26 18 47.
- PAIZAY-NAUDOUIN-EMBOURIE. Frairie and bric-a-brac with rides, shooting galleries, exhibition of various artists in the sector in the hall, meals 8pm with a reservation and fireworks and free ball from 10.30pm. Town center. Information: 05 45 31 72 36.
- LE BOUCHAGE. Funfair with motorcycle racing on meadow, rides, food and fireworks. Town Hall Square. Rernseignements: 05 45 31 93 54.
- MAZEROLLES. Frairie with rides, games, garage sales and fireworks. Town center. Information: 05 45 65 09 92.
- VIBRAC. Bric-a-brac with evening fireworks. Information: 06 21 64 02 00.