A House Fire in Ballots

Local News
A fire broke out in a house in Ballots, quickly spreading to the roof

Thursday morning, shortly before 10 am, a fire broke out in a house, in a place called The Gasneries to Bales.

Yesterday morning, Thursday, shortly before 10 am, a fire broke out in a house, in a place called The Gasneries to Bales near the village of ballots in the Mayenne department. Initially it was just a simple fire, but soon it spread to the roof of the house. The people have been relocated. No injuries were reported.

(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of