Concert, nature walk, egg hunt … Find our event ideas for the Easter weekend in North Mayenne.
- Trip to the discovery of aquatic birds from 2pm to 4pm, organized by Aron permanent centre of initiatives for Mayenne environment. Entry:Free. Tel: 02 43 03 79 62.
- Open space Louis Derbré in Ernee, 10am to 5pm. 30 Guided tours with Mireille Derbré, a workshop and an exhibition space that will enable you to learn about the universe of the Mayenne sculptor.
- If you are looking for some music then the orchestra Ernee harmony will be performing from 8.30 pm at the Clair-de-Lune in Ernee. With a guest, Nicolas Chatenet, trumpet soloist of the Opera of Paris, the concert will be oriented towards contemporary music with a touch of electro. Prices: € 7; free for children under 12.
- There is a concert over the weekend at Montenay, with many artists and groups from Mayenne performing on Saturday and Sunday. The Program consists of a hard rock evening on Saturday from 9pm, with Octane, Tomcat and Bad Boy Boogie (entry: € 8); and pop and rock on the Sunday evening from 9pm, with the band Generation (entry: € 6). Tel: 02 43 05 22 28.
- Easter Hunt – for its first weekend in 2016, the garden of Renaudies in Colombiers-du-Plessis, organizes a hunt for Easter eggs reserved for children under 12 years old. It is being held on both Easter Sunday and Monday from 2pm to 6pm. The price of entry is € 5 for adults, children aged 6 years to 16 years is € 2 and it is free for children under 6 years. Tel: 02 43 08 02 08.
- The Archaeological Museum of Jublains provides a family treasure hunt called The Treasures of the fortress, on both Sunday and Monday from 9am to 5pm. There are 30 Puzzles that need to be solved to reach the treasure chest which contains chocolates! Price of entry : Adults normally 4 €; reduced to € 3; Free for those under 18. Tel: 02 43 58 13 20.
- On Monday, at 3pm, another egg hunt will be held in the park of the Pré-de-la-Ville in Saint-Pierre-des-Nids. price of entry is 1 € and free for children of the town.