A two-year-old girl died in Paris after eating a crêpe.

Paris: A Two Year Old Girl Dies Choking while Eating a Crêpe

A two-year-old Spanish girl, visiting Paris with her parents, died in the streets of Paris on Saturday. She choked eating a crêpe A two-year-old girl passed away on Saturday afternoon in Paris . The girl, of Spanish nationality and visiting with her parents in the capital, choked on eating a pancake, reports Le Parisien . The drama took place around 2.40pm, Quai […]

Continue Reading