All Saints Day, Friday 1st November 2019 is a holiday, but many stores open their doors in and around Toulouse. Here are which ones and their schedules.
Friday 1st November 2019 is a public holiday. However many shops and services will open all day in Toulouse and the surrounding area. We tell you which ones will be opened or closed in the agglomeration.
The big open downtown signs
For major retailers in the city centre: Primark , rue de Rémusat, will welcome customers at its usual hours, from 10am to 7.30pm. Uniqlo , rue du Poids-de-l’Oil, will be open from 10am to 8pm. The Galeries Lafayette Lapeyrouse Street, will be open all day from 10h to 7pm.
Also in the city centre, the Espace Saint-Georges shopping centre will also be open: the shops from 10h to 19h and the Casino supermarket from 8:30 to 20:30. The Reflets Compans-Caffarelli shopping center will also exceptionally welcome customers all day, shops will be open at regular times depending on the stores.
Cultura and FNAC stores at the Village des Marques
As for the cultural signs, we can go to Cultura de Balma (between 10am and 7pm), Portet-sur-Garonne (10am to 8pm) and Fenouillet (10am to 7pm) and to Labège (10h-19h).
On the Fnac side, the Toulouse Wilson, Toulouse Jeanne d’Arc and Labège brands will all be open from 10am to 7pm.
A little further, the Village des Marques in Nailloux will be open from 10am to 7pm, for those who wish to go shopping.
Shopping centres all open
- The Blagnac shopping centre will be open from 10am to 7pm, the Leclerc hypermarket will be open from 9am to 8pm.
- The Saint-Orens shopping centre will open from 10am to 7pm, the Leclerc hypermarket from 9am to 7pm.
- The commercial centre of Rouffiac-Tolosan , from 9h to 19h for the gallery; from 9h to 20h for the Leclerc hypermarket .
- The Gramont shopping centre will welcome customers from 10 am to 7 pm and from 9 am to 8 pm in the Auchan hypermarket .
- The Purpan shopping centre will be open from 10am to 7pm for the gallery, the Carrefour hypermarket from 9am to 8pm.
- The Labège 2 shopping centre will welcome customers from 10 am to 7 pm in the boutiques of the gallery and from 9 am to 8 pm for the Carrefour hypermarket .
- The shopping centre of Portet sur-Garonne is open from 10am to 19h, the Carrefour from 9h to 19h.
- The Espaces Fenouillet shopping centre will be open from 10 am to 7 pm for the gallery, the Géant Casino hypermarket from 8.30 am to 9 pm.
- The Giant Casino de Basso Cambo is open from 9am to 8pm.
DIY and decoration signs
You can also go to equip you with Ikea in Roques-sur-Garonne, open from 10am to 20pm, at Paragraph in Blagnac and Saint-Orens, or at Conforama in Portet-sur-Garonne and Balma (from 10am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 6.30pm).
On the DIY side, the Leroy Merlin stores in Balma, Colomiers and Roques-sur-Garonne will be open, all from 9am to 7pm. Ditto for the Castorama of L’Union, Blagnac and Saint-Orens, at the same times.
The Bricomarché signs will be open at the Compans-Caffarelli center (from 9am to 8pm), in Launaguet (9am to 12pm to 2pm to 5pm), in Ramonville-Saint-Agne (9am to 12pm), in Cugnaux (7am to 7pm) and Cornebarrieu (9am to midday and then 2pm to 7pm) . Bricoman stores will be open: that of Toulouse Chapter from 6.30 to 7.30 pm and that of Fenouillet from 7 am to 7.30pm.
The garden centers all open
Truffaut garden centers in Balma (10 am-12.30pm / 2-7pm), Toulouse-Center (10.30am to 6.30pm) and Colomiers (10am to 7.30pm) will also welcome guests. The Botanic stores in Labège and Blagnac will be open from 10am to 12.30pm and from 2.30pm to 7pm.
The Jardiland will open at their usual hours in L’Union (9.30am to 12.30pm and then 2pm to 7pm), Montaudran (9.30am to 12.30pm and then 2pm to 7pm) and Portet-sur-Garonne (9.30am- 12.30pm and then 2pm to 7pm).
From the administrative services side
As for administrative services, neighbourhood city halls, houses of citizenship and other points of reception of planning permissions will be closed this Friday 1st November 2019. If you have any paperwork to the Capitol, it will also be impossible. The civil status service will be open, but only for the declarations of death, at 1 rue de l’Abbé Jules Lemire, from 8.30am to 5pm.
Media libraries and closed sports facilities
The media centres and libraries of Toulouse will be closed all day Friday 1st November 2019. Regarding sports facilities, all swimming pools, skating rinks, at other pelota or tennis courts show a closed door.
Concerning the museums of Toulouse, find out all the information on cultures.toulouse.fr
Only one open waste centre
Finally, all Toulouse Métropole’s waste disposal centres are closed, except for the Blagnac’s waste disposal centre, which is open from 10 am to 1 pm on Friday 1st November.
The garbage collection of Toulouse will be assured normally. As for the selective collection, it will take place on Saturday, November 2nd.