A fire took place in the night from Friday to Saturday in an apartment in Ploemeur. A woman of 27, with a disability and mother of three, died. A smoldering cigarette could be the cause of the tragedy.
A woman of 27, with disabilities, died in the night from Friday to Saturday in a fire at his apartment in Ploemeur. According to preliminary information, the fire alarm worked well. The neighbors raised the alarm. Once there, firefighters were powerless to save the victim, who is in a wheelchair.
Recently arrived in the town
The causes of the fire are for unexplained hour. Recently arrived in the town, this mother of three young children is from Concarneau. An investigation is underway.