home Local News Toulouse. A Girl Dies by a Kinder Surprise Toy

Toulouse. A Girl Dies by a Kinder Surprise Toy

A 3 and a half year old girl in Toulouse, has died by the plaything of a Kinder Surprise egg, according to the results of the autopsy reports Tuesday.

The child had been admitted this weekend in Toulouse Purpan hospital after ingestion of a toy with wheels found in a chocolate egg.

She was playing with her mother in Saint-Elix-le-Chateau, south of Muret, in the suburbs of Toulouse, when she choked. She had been resuscitated by firefighters, but the brain injury led to his death in hospital. The autopsy concluded that the accident by airway obstruction, according to police.

Under the supervision of an adult

The Kinder Surprise chocolate egg is a commercial success since its inception forty years ago. It contains a plastic capsule containing very small pieces to assemble toys.

The Italian company Ferrero distributes stating that they are not intended for children under three because of the presence of small parts and recommends adult supervision.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.