VACCINE: “HE WAS 22 YEARS OLD, HE WAS MY ONLY SON AND HE DIED, KILLED BY A CRAP VACCINE” SAYS DAD
He just wanted to live , his father tells us in a heartbreaking video . He was 22 years old, he was my only son, and he died, killed by a crap vaccine that was never validated or properly tested , just nine hours after the injection, under the horrified gaze of caregivers who did not ‘could not do anything to stem the consequences of the violent anaphylactic shock that killed him.
He had to be vaccinated to be able to go on vacation to Greece, with his friend, says the father, who is struggling to find the words, who has not yet accepted the idea that his son has been taken from him forever.
Bjr M. @olivierveran pour signaler un un décès, il s’appelle Maxime Beltra 22ans de Saintes-Maries de la Mer (13), décédé hier soir suite à une injection #Pfizer qu’il a reçu hier à 14h! Voici le message de son père Frédéric Beltra 😖 #VaccinezVous #manif31juillet pic.twitter.com/FzC09AlC68
— LE GÉNÉRAL Officiel 🗨 (@LE_GENERALOFF_) July 27, 2021
Pharmacovigilance centres are not used to communicating on current cases, but given the media coverage of this death, the professor wished to specify that the investigation “is very much oriented towards a food allergy problem that does not does not appear to be related to vaccination ”.
Indeed, according to Jean-Luc Faillie, Maxime Beltra had a significant allergic history. “There was probably an exposure to an allergen that took place after the vaccination,” he explains.
We are quite familiar with the side effects rarely caused by the Pfizer vaccine, including “anaphylactic shock”, an emergency that requires very rapid treatment. In one of the latest ANSM reports , it is specified that 247 cases have been recorded since the start of the vaccination campaign. Only one of these cases was serious enough to be “life threatening” and required specific treatment. The person was hospitalised.
Importantly, all of these cases occur within a few minutes of vaccination. This is why it is necessary to stay 15 minutes in the vaccination centre. In the case of Maxime Beltra, “the chronological elements are not in favor of a vaccine effect”, points out Jean-Luc Faillie. In short: the anaphylactic shock very rarely caused by vaccination takes place after a few minutes, while it seems to have elapsed between the vaccination and the death of the young Sétois.