Wednesday 18th April, a new strike at the SCNF is planned. In Brittany, the traffic will be very distrupted. Here are the forecasts.
It is left for new days of strike at the SNCF , Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19 April. This is the fourth episode since the beginning of the movement, announced until June 28th . SNCF has announced a still very disturbed traffic .
Wednesday 18th April, 2018, rail traffic will also be greatly disrupted in Brittany on the entire rail network.
TGV traffic on the Atlantic axis will be very disrupted, with an average of one TGV out of three.
Regional traffic will also be very affected. On average one TER out of four will circulate.
- Rennes-Redon-Quimper: one TER out of six.
- Rennes-Saint-Brieuc-Brest: one TER out of six.
- Rennes-Montreuil-sur-Ille-Saint-Malo: one TER out of four.
- Rennes-Vitré-Laval: one TER out of three.
- Rennes-Châteaubriant: a TER on two.
- Morlaix-Roscoff: partial substitution by bus.
- Dol-Dinan-Saint-Brieuc: substitution by bus.
- Quimper-Brest: partial substitution by bus.
- Rennes-Nantes: a TER on two.
- Guingamp-Carhaix: partial substitution by bus.
- Guingamp-Paimpol: partial substitution by bus.
- Saint-Brieuc-Lannion: partial substitution by bus.
SNCF invites users whose trains are not confirmed to postpone their trip and not to go to the station.