Two new people were arrested on the night of Thursday to Friday as part of the investigation into the Attack in London.
British police made two ‘important’ arrests in the night from Thursday to Friday in the investigation into the attack in London , said the head of the anti-terrorist police Mark Rowley told reporters.
This brings to nine the number of people in custody, said the spokesman, two days after the attack that killed four people .
The police had already arrested on Thursday, eight people aged between 21 to 58 years old, five men and three women, seven from Birmingham and one in London. One woman was released on bail, said Mark Rowley.
Hundreds of investigators
The survey mobilized hundreds of officers and focuses on the motivations of the killer and his preparation, and the fact whether he acted alone inspired by Islamist propaganda or has been helped and sponsored, did -he adds.
Wednesday 22nd March, at 2.40pm, a car cut through the crowd present on the Westminster bridge and ran over several bystanders before ending at the fence of the British Parliament. The alleged assailant then stabbed a police officer before being shot by police.
Among the fifty wounded, at least 31 were hospitalized and two were still in critical condition this Friday morning, according to Mark Rowley.