Cossé-le-Vivien: An Outbuilding Destroyed by Fire

Local News
An outbuilding was destroyed by fire at Cossé-le-Vivien

On the night of Saturday, October 15 to Sunday October 16, the building, located at Grande-rue in Cossé-le-Vivien, was ablaze. An electric meter is thought to have been cause …

In the night from Saturday to Sunday, at 3.19am, the fire brigade of Cossé-le-Vivien received a call for an electrical fire at 23 Grande-rue.  When they arrived on the scene, they found an outbuilding, attached to the house was on fire.

There was a fear that the fire could spread to adjoining houses, and additional firefighters were called from Craon and Laval to assist and keep the fire from spreading.

Two tenants rehoused

Initial reports indicate that an electric meter may cause of the fire situated at the the back of a fast food restaurant, on the corner of Grande-rue and Rue des Trois Marchands and adjoining the outbuilding.

 No injuries were reported. The two tenants in the house were relocated for the rest of the night at the hotel from the station by the municipality.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of