You are made to embody a Disney character? It’s time to seize your chance! A casting is organized by the Paris Park in June 2019 in Lille (Nord).
Do you have a knack for greeting like Grace Kelly or have you ever dreamed of wearing Prince Charming tights to shine in a Disney parade ? So you must absolutely have a casting in Lille (Nord) , in June 2019 ! The team of Disneyland Paris recruiters is moving in the Capital of Flanders to find his future princes and princesses … here we tell you what you need to know, to try your luck.
How to apply?
To participate in this audition of characters for the parades in France, it will be necessary to appear on June 14th, 2019 at 10 am at the Crasto dance center in Lille (rue de Trévisse).
For which positions?
The posts in question consist of:
- animate the famous Disney and / or Marvel characters;
- participate in parades and cavalcades of the park (good level of dance required);
- Interpret Disney princesses and princes (subject to match the similarity criteria).
Candidates must speak French or English and, on casting day, make themselves available all day (until 6 pm).
“We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people for our characters and parades department! “Insist the recruiters.
The contracts offered by Disneyland Paris are full-time permanent contracts starting between June and October 2019 or full-time fixed-term contracts starting in July 2019, for a minimum period of 4 months.
“These positions are aimed at major or similar candidates, given the night hours and the labor regulations protecting young workers, “says the park.
How to dress for the casting?
No need to go and get a Sleeping Beauty or Prince Charming costume for the cast. The park states that candidates must run for jogging and sneakers and not wear makeup. They must also have identification, a CV and a pen.
Which profiles are you looking for?
For these roles of princes and princesses, Disneyland Paris seeks very specific profiles:
- feminine roles (princesses): it is necessary to measure between 160 cm and 173 cm, to have an elegant and graceful physique and to have no visible tattoo. A good level of dance is required;
- masculine roles (princes): it is necessary to measure between 178 cm and 191 cm, to have a sporty silhouette and to have no visible tattoo. A good level of dance is required;
- characters and “parade performers”: you must measure between 137 cm and 192 cm.
So, tempted by experience?
For more practical information, check out the Facebook event created by Disneyland Paris Careers for this casting .