New Study Ensures Covid-19 Comes from a Laboratory, with a Probability of 99.8%

General News
New study ensures Covid-19 comes from a laboratory, with a probability of 99.8%

STUDY: American researcher Steven Quay concluded that coronavirus Covid-19 comes from a Laboratory

*After studying 26 facts in search of the origin of the new coronavirus, the American researcher Steven Quay concluded: “that there [is] no reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 has [had] escaped from” a laboratory ”with a probability of 99.8% and that it was not a natural zoonosis, reports The Associated Press.

An article published on January 29th by Dr Steven Quay concluded with a 99.8% probability that the virus causing coronavirus Covid-19 came from a laboratory,  reports Associated Press  referring to the scientist’s study published on Zenodo, a general open access repository managed by CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research).

The aim of this research was to determine the origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

More than 20 facts studied

In order to find the origin of the virus, 26 different and independent facts and evidence were systematically examined. The conclusion is that with a 99.8% probability that SARS-CoV-2 came from a laboratory and only 0.2% probability that it is a natural zoonosis.

“Like many others, I am concerned about what appear to be significant conflicts of interest among WHO staff and scientists and doctors in China and how this will prevent an impartial examination of the origin of SARS. -CoV-2, “the scientist said. It was clarified that in the case of other viruses that had plagued humanity in the past, scientists spent four months to find that one was from a civet, a carnivore close to the mongoose, and nine months in 2015 to understand the origin of MERS (the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus), which came from a dromedary. However, 13 months have already passed and researchers do not know where the new coronavirus came from, Steven Quay recapitulated in a video presenting his research.

“Taking only publicly available scientific evidence on SARS-CoV-2 and using very conservative estimates in my analysis, however, I conclude that there is no reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 escaped from a laboratory, ”concluded the researcher. The article, which is 193 pages long, can be downloaded from Zenodo. Steven Quay is not only the author of many other studies but also has 87 US patents and has invented seven pharmaceutical products approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Additionally, he is the author of a book called Stay Healthy: A Doctor’s Guide to Coronavirus Survival.

China denies the provenance of a laboratory

Previously, some researchers had already questioned the responsibility of the Wuhan laboratory. Donald Trump has also advanced this theory. However, China has always denied such accusations.

On January 23rd, the WHO fact-finding mission in China arrived in the country to determine the origin of Covid-19, just a year after the announcement of the confinement of Wuhan.

Sharing the study

In an effort to find the origin of this virus and in order to obtain comments on the article, a copy of this document has been sent to WHO researchers currently in Wuhan, scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as well as than other eminent virologists.

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *