In anticipation of its reopening in April 2019, Parc Astérix is recruiting 1,000 people, particularly for the opening of its second hotel, the Cité Suspendue.
The Parc Astérix , which celebrates its 30 th anniversary, opens a new recruitment session in the business of hospitality and catering , to address the opening of its second hotel, the Cité Suspendue (the Hanging City) and its 150 rooms.
Various profiles sought
The park recruits full-time and part-time employees, with or without experience .
The majority of positions will be available starting in March 2019 , with a training and integration period before the reopening
of the park, scheduled for April 6, 2019.
Parc Astérix is looking for:
- for beginners looking for their first professional experience or qualification,
- of young graduates wishing to start working life
- of experienced candidates wishing to share their experiences and skills or retrain professionally.
In the trades:
- the catering and hotel industry : manager and assistant manager, receptionist, cook, waiter, versatile employee …
- of the reception : host of attraction attraction / parking / entrance, agent of orientation …
- artistic : comedian, stuntman, makeup artist, dresser, stage manager …
- of the sale : manager and assistant manager shops, sales consultant, cashier, sales consultant, telemarketer
- of the technique : maintenance technician, maintenance agent, cleaning agent
To apply to the offers, candidates are invited to register directly on the site http://recrutement.parcasterix.fr/ or to send their application by mail to: Parc Astérix, Recruitment Service, BP8, 60 128 Plailly.