Lot-et-Garonne: A House and a Garage Completely Destroyed by a Fire in Réaup-Lisse

Local News
A house was ravaged by the flames at Réaup-Lisse in the Lot-et-Garonne

Thursday at the end of the day, a house was destroyed by the flames in the town of Réaup-Lisse (Lot-et-Garonne). Significant firefighting resources were deployed on the scene.

A house and its adjoining garage were ravaged by a fire late Thursday afternoon in the town of Réaup-Lisse (Lot-et-Garonne) .

Important means

The alert was quickly given shortly before 19h. Major firefighters from the centers of Mézin, Houeilles, Lavardac, Casteljaloux and the Lot Valley were deployed on site, at a place called “Le Petit Bezia”.

Completely burned

On their arrival, the firefighters of the fire found a house completely burned . Four water hoses were needed to contain the fire.

A 64-year-old man was “shocked”. His condition did not require transportation to the hospital .


On-site monitoring

This morning again, firefighters are on site for surveillance to avoid any risk of the fire restarting.

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of