In Elbeuf, a victim may have been affected by carbon monoxide poisoning

Normandy: Suspicion of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Elbeuf

Local News

Firefighters responded to Henry Street in Elbeuf on Friday 23rd March, to take care of a person suffering from poisoning.

Two firefighters’ vehicles were mobilized for an intervention at Elbeuf, in rue Henry this Friday 23rd March at 9am.



Firefighters took care of someone who was poisoned in his apartment. Fearing at first that carbon monoxide is the origin, they cut the boiler, before this thesis is finally dismissed a little later.

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of